Paddle Board Rental
****We try to process and deliver orders as quickly as possible. Due to high demand during peak season, please DO NOT place orders online. Please call or text to check availability. We are often times on the road delivering rental items, or setting up beach bonfires. Please feel free to text us! 850-259-7909. We do our very best to respond as quickly as possible, and try to answer questions when we have a free moment. We call clients back in the order that the calls were received, when clients wish to reserve an item or service.****
Paddle board rentals begin at $65 per day and $170 per week. Scroll down to see pictures, pricing, and information about each paddle board rental. CLICK ON EACH PRODUCT BOX BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
Check out our new line of stand up paddle boards from Surftech! The 10'6 & 11'6 Lido paddle board rentals in two sizes and colors. Strong and light. Our clients avoid damage fees because the boards are very ding resistant. The shape also makes the paddle boards VERY EASY AND STABLE TO RIDE. The 11'6 Lido can hold as much as 420lbs and remain stable. CHOOSE QUALITY.
WHY CHOOSE THE RENTAL SHOP 30A?
All paddle boards rentals are always new- Never rough, faded, or torn up- High Standards
Size and shape matters- Did you know that paddle boards are not all created equal. We offer multiple sizes to choose from, and the SHAPES are very easy to ride. The boards are not tippy
Our boards can hold the most amount of weight within a 100 mile radius. They have the most volume and the shapes means the family can ride together
The boards are light and strong! This means less damage fees occur unlike the other guys
Fast & Free Delivery- We have custom trailers and truck racks to deliver boards faster than anyone.
Service with a smile, and lets not forget the low prices! Book direct with and meet the owners
All paddle board rentals come with a lock, personal flotation devices, and an adjustable paddle! Lock the board when you are done, and give the owners a call for pickup.
Brand New Pop Amigo Paddle Boards Arriving late April! 11'6 in Blue/Yellow design. 10'6 in Mint/Orange Design.
What makes their boards better?
- All boards come in a variety of sizes for all riders in mind. This means that they offer teen friendly paddle board rentals, and boards for large adults. A small teen will need a different board than a
- All boards have a textured deck pad so that clients dont have to crunch their toes to stay on the board. This also means less slipping off the board for clients. (Boards with flat deck pads cause this problem)
- The Rental Shop offers boards that have full deck pads if clients want to take their child with them (Please read: The Rental Shop does not encourage young children to ride on the boards. Only take a child on the board that could easily swim away if the rider tips the board over)
- Their SUPS have more volume to them, which means the boards can hold heavier riders and the board will remain more bouyant above the water.
- All boards are light and are very easy to ride for beginners
- All boards are brand new. The owners buy extras so they can rotate them throughout the season so they stay new looking
- All paddle boards come with an easy to carry handle. Instead of the board having a small handle that only fit the clients knuckles, all boards have a handle that reaches fully under the board in a U shape.
Beach towns we deliver in: All of Santa Rosa Beach along scenic highway 30A, Some parts of Panama City beach, Sandestin Resort, Topsl Beach Resort, Topsail Hill State Park, Miramar Beach, and Destin not passing beyond the Destin Commons. All of the beach communities within Santa Rosa Beach known as Dune Allen Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Redfish Village beach accesses, Watercolor, Seaside, Watersound, Seagrove Beach, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach, Carillon Beach. Small delivery fee may apply for certain parts of Panama City beach. Please call with your location to see!
For families with teens, please consider the inflatable or thermo molded abs plastic boards. They are more teen friendly than the soft top boards!
Its all in the details:
All paddle boards are delivered at the top of beach accesses or to rental home driveways. For clients that need assistance bringing the kayak or paddle board from the top or bottom of the beach please call us for details.
For fast delivery please call the night before and book your kayak or paddle board rental the next morning. Dont worry about choppy ocean conditions. Staff can meet at Dune Lakes for a fun filled day of exploring the area. For same day deliveries, call first thing in the morning. OUr kayak and paddle board trucks are usually in many areas with extra boats until noon.
For an early morning delivery try calling the night before to be first on the delivery route. Most deliveries have short delivery times if you decide to call morning of for your delivery
One day rental is an AM-PM rental. Daily rental board pickups begin at 6pm
For choppy ocean days try renting a kayak or meeting The Rental Shop at many local Coastal Dune Lakes that are great for paddle boarding or kayaking. Clients can spend hours exploring.
Call 850-260-0001 NOW for Fast and Free Delivery to your favorite local public beach access, your beach vacation rental or one of the local 30A lakes. The Rental Shop has quikcly become a specialty stand up paddle board rental shop. They are the only company in the area to offer just about any type of stand up paddle board rental that anyone would love to ride on!
What you see if what you get!!! All items listed below are the exact items you will receive upon booking!
Choose from lightweight and super stable inflatables (Only the best...Owner approved!!), soft tops, fiberglass, and plastic paddle boards!
12 Hours: $70.00
1 Week: $220.00